How Much Hair Loss is Standard?
According to the research, it is normal to lose 50-100 hairs every day. This may sound like a lot, but keep in mind that we have 90,000 to 150,000 feathers. If we brush our hair daily by shampooing our hair, we do not notice a loss of about 100 normally. However, if you have long hair and if it is longer, you notice the loss, because the length makes it look more like a brush or floor. Also, if you have simple and easy hair styling and do not often stylize your hair, you suddenly wonder how many hair you leave behind in the brush when you decide to use a brush to style your hair all of a sudden. If you have a really serious hair loss problem, you will see a loss of 10 to 50 percent of the fur in any part of your head.
How did you lose your hair?
Look closely at the roots of falling hairs in the thinnest place:
1) The blades are blunt, then the hair is falling, it falls. You will need to look at the general condition of your hair. Have you had a perm in your hair lately? Perma-faced hair is more susceptible to breakage
2) If the tips are sharpened, your hair falls from the root.
Causes of Hair Loss
There are several common causes of hair loss:
1) Vitamin B and C deficiency, mineral zinc, iron and sulfur.
2) Locking diet can cause more hair loss from gradual weight loss.
3) Traumatic experience and stress
4) Menstruation and pregnancy (causes temporary hair loss due to hormone imbalances)
5) Long or short term disease
6) Some drugs and medical treatments
What can you do about your hair loss?
1) Increase your mineral and vitamin intake.
2) Keep away from perms, color and dry your hair
3) Keep the hair in a short and layered style until it thickens. The weight of the long hair makes it cooler and thinner.
4) Check your comb and brush to avoid further damage. Avoid using a very good comb and remember to scan your hair gently.
5) Massage helps promote blood supply to the scalp and causes hair to grow again. Hold your fingers in a claw-like position and press your fingers against the scalp and massage with a small circular motion.